Whether you’re single or taken, there is always room for more amore in the air!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, let’s hop right into the fun of this day dedicated to love and romance. I haven’t always been into this holiday but why resist all the red and pink trimmings, decadent chocolates or beautiful blooms?
So first, we’ll start off with a fabulous Vday look that can transition from day to night, with lovely pink tones, dainty accessories, a trendy bag and stylish pumps.
It’s the perfect Vday outfit and can be worn from a “Galentine” brunch with your gals to a fun Date night with your beau.
Simply complement the look with a subtle rosy lip, mesmerizing smoky eyes and delicately blushed cheeks for a classic feminine touch.
I’ve also rounded up a heart-shaped list of home, beauty and fashion goods that are the perfect little charmings to set the mood.
Take a look below:
1. Romantic Fragrance: What is more classically feminine than a romantic scent to adorn your skin? On Vday Day, wearing a sweet fragrance like the “Romance” perfume by Ralph Lauren is the perfect way to start off your day.
2. Rose quartz ring: Known as the “stone of love”, rose quartz is such a soothing and beautiful element. It is said to attract love and even heal heartbreak. This lovely ring is a sweet way to look great while reminding yourself that you are beyond lovable.
3. Fragrant candles: I love gorgeous candles, from Cire Trudon, to Dyptique and the La Durée ones pictured above- they definitely set the tone for a romantic evening. I especially love rose, vanilla and lavender scents and they are a great way to add a romantic atmosphere to your surroundings.
4. Feminine nail polish: Pink is the color of the day and nothing signals a well put together and ladylike look more than freshly manicured nails. A pearly textured one like the Chanel lacquer pictured above, is a wonderful way to accentuate your Vday outfit.
5. Floral Print Pillowcase: If you know me, you know I am obsessed with pillows and the cuter the print the better! I especially love this floral pillow case by Ted Baker, it’s the perfect home accent for the holiday of love.
6. Heart-shaped earrings: What better way to attract Cupid’s arrows than to wear dainty heart stud earrings? Highlight your Valentine look with this romantic fashion statement from Ted Baker; a sure way to make a lasting impression.
7. Dainty Handbag: I love a good handbag and especially a sturdy and classic shaped one. Add a rosy-hue and a cute bow and it’s a done deal🎀 This Ted Baker mini leather bag is a lovely addition to your Vday fashion layout and a sweet reminder that you can carry love with you wherever you go.
Wishing you all a Happy Valentine’s Day!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by.