Art Of Lovely 💎: Lovelies, do you sometimes find yourself slouching? clumsily waddling around and even walking with your head down?
Don’t worry. Elegance is an art that cultivated. It’s like an invisible accessory that you wear but then it becomes apart of you.
No one is born a “perfectly poised and elegant Madame”. You gracefully grow into one. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from: we are all capable of change.
“For poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”￼- Audrey Hepburn
To help you on your #JourneyToLovely, here are 5 Ladylike tips to walk gracefully with poise and confidence.
1. 💎Keep your arms to your sides, relaxed and with a slight (tension-free) bend at the elbow.
2. 💎Look at ballet videos on YouTube and observe ballerina hands and gestures, specifically the “bourée en couru”.🩰
3. 💎Avoid being rushed and speed walking. Your steps should be small and reflect the graceful lady you are.
4. 💎Study Haute Couture runway shows that portray elegant models walking in gowns such as Elie Saab, Ralph And Russo and Zuhair Murad (showcased below).
5. 💎Visualize an imaginary line and follow it gracefully as you transfer your weight ever so slightly from one foot to the other, with a faint movement of your hips.
There you have it lovelies and remember practice makes perfect! Any additional advice you’d add? Share below.
Remember to have fun applying these tips, there to help you, not to burden you and please don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends.
All images courtesy of Pinterest.
Follow our boards for direct sources.￼